Horden Cherry Lee Architects are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Part III Architect with Revit experience.
The successful applicant will have the following experience/ abilities:
- - ARB/RIBA Chartered Architect with a minimum of two years post-qualification experience in the UK
- - Experience in medium-sized high-end multi-residential / commercial projects
- - Experience working on most RIBA work stages of at least one completed UK project
- - High level of design awareness and able to prepare building concepts
- - Good technical knowledge and able to document high medium sized projects. Specific cladding detailing expertise is beneficial
- - Able to lead small to medium sized project teams
- - Able to liaise with and coordinate consultants
- - Able to liaise with and present to clients
- - Good awareness of UK statutory regulations
- - Revit proficiency including relevant project experience
- - High level of written and verbal English communication
- - Experience working on site is beneficial
Please fill in the form opposite to apply and a member of our team will be in touch.